- This event has passed.
2017 MLS Executive Workshop
March 1, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - March 3, 2017 @ 1:00 pmSold Out
The 16th Annual MLS Executive Workshop dates are March 1-3, 2017. Outings begin at noon on Wednesday, followed by a poolside reception from 6:00-8:00 p.m.. The Workshop sessions then begin on Thursday morning at 8:30 a.m. and the event concludes after lunch on Friday at 1:00 p.m.. Every year Clareity uses MLS input to create its agenda as close as possible to the conference date, to ensure the freshest and most relevant content.
Topics for each event are determined with attendee input in the months leading up to the Workshop. last year’s event included:
- Welcome / State of Industry
- Special Guest: Chris Heller
- Upstream, from Someone Who Knows Something!
- Broker and Franchise Tech Discussion
- RESO Roadmap for MLSs
- AMP Facts
- What’s Next for Zillow and its MLS relationships?
- MLS Regionalization – Part One: Best Practices, Breaking Through
- MLS Regionalization and Data Shares Part Two: IP Agreements and more
- Regionalization: East Coast / West Coast
- NAR Update on Patent Reform and More
- MLS System Latest & Greatest / Survey Results
- Tech Profile: Housefax
- Tech Profile: MLSListings
- Tech Profile: Clareity Security
- Interview with Brad Inman: Predictions for Real Estate
If you have topic requests for this year, please email email@example.com
Kudos from Previous Years
Thanks to all who attended past MLS Executive Workshops. Some of our favorite quotes from participants:
- “The Clareity Consulting Conference had a week’s worth of information packed into a day and a half”
- “This was the best day of any conference I’ve ever attended.”
- “This was the best workshop yet!”
- “You have completely exceeded my expectations!”
- “Hands down the most valuable conference for MLS and tech that I attend. We’ve changed our annual budget to make it a permanent fixture!”
- “I’m not sure why we need to go to [other industry conference] if we come here – we get everything we need in a day and a half.”
- “Just when you think this Workshop can’t get any better Clareity goes and blows your mind.”
- “It was AWESOME!”
- “I brought back a ton of information to share with my colleagues. We have a lot of work to do catch up with the fast pace of our industry, but we’re committed and excited.”
- “I am a 35 year veteran of the real estate industry and have filled almost every role from salesman to state association President. I have attended hundreds of conventions and conferences over those years. Having said that I believe the Clareity Workshop 2013 was one of the best I have ever attended. Thanks for everything.”
- “Thank you so much – This was such a great event!!! I don’t think I have ever had a ‘perfect’ trip until last week.”
- “Thanks for being so on top of your game and delivering real value.”
- “We need to be thanking you for another great program, which was one of your best, but we say that after every visit to Scottsdale… Thank you so much for all you have done for everyone in our industry. You guys are the best of the best!”
- “Best conference ever. Thank you, thank you for all the hard work.”
- I love that the topics are extremely current. We didn’t discuss yesterday’s news.
- All topics were presented well, gave me real information to take back.
- The topics presented were important and current. Keep doing what you’re doing. Great Job!
- The breadth of knowledge, openness of ideas and willingness to share information with other participants….
- What makes this conference stand out to me is the audience participation in the discussions. I’ve only attended one, but at no time did I feel like the dialog was just coming from the stage. The peer-to-peer interaction didn’t only happen over the coffee breaks or in the fab lobby. It’s real time all the time. You don’t get that at the larger conferences.
- What a great experience. We all go to a lot of these things and this is by far the most beneficial I have been to. Topics were timely and relevant and its really was a great atmosphere to network with others in the industry. Great job to you and your staff for running a great conference.
- I told my user group this was a “MUST DO” and 3 of them came this year!
- The Clareity Conference offers very high quality speakers & content.
- So much content – it was like drinking through a fire hose!
- Even though we are a small Association / MLS, we always budget for the Scottsdale workshop – some of the best money we spend.
- The smaller group allows for better networking.
- I enjoyed the balance between technical issues & overall MLS issues.
- The opportunity to hear what other MLSs are doing around the country was great.
- Will be back next year! Very valuable networking & industry updates.
- The best conference I go to all year.
- The best conference I’ve ever been to.
7200 N. Scottsdale Rd. Scottsdale, Arizona 85253
A block of rooms at the Scottsdale Plaza Resort is reserved each year. For reservations call (800) 832-2025 and specify the Clareity Consulting rate.
Alternate nearby accommodations can be found at:
- Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas 6333 N Scottsdale Rd Scottsdale, AZ 85250 (480) 948-7750
- DoubleTree Resort by Hilton 5401 N Scottsdale Rd Scottsdale, AZ 85250 (480) 947-5400
Who should attend?
This event is for MLS executives and their selected staff and leadership. This workshop is not for MLS vendors or other suppliers, though sponsors may send representatives.
Clareity’s MLS Workshop is limited to fewer than 200 attendees and quickly sells out every year. The workshop cost is only $695 (early bird registrants) and $795 after January 15th, closer to the Workshop.
The Workshop is now SOLD OUT as it is every year by this time. If you need to get on the wait list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please email them to email@example.com or call Clareity at 480-444-0012.