Announcing a brand new Clareity event! Join us for our Developer’s Workshop on June 1, 2017. We’ll talk about “what’s next” and how real estate application providers can work together to deliver an improved subscriber experience and still have good security.
Take your business to the next level! With improving integrations, you can increase technology adoption by real estate professionals, which in turn improves profitability in the real estate technology space.
When: June 1, 2017 (welcome reception will be held on May 31 from 6-8 p.m.)
Where: Scottsdale Plaza Resort, Scottsdale, Arizona
Some tentative topics include:
- Best practices in UI/UX
- Open ID Connect and OAuth integration
- Latest industry trends in development tools and technology
- Selling your product – learn from some of the industry’s most successful founders.
- App/Data Security best practices
- Application level integrations where data moves with the user between applications
- Establishing a standard for user federation so users can move seamlessly between applications regardless of SSO methodology
- How API’s are changing what is possible and what SHOULD be possible
- How we establish and measure a return on investment for tech integrations
Sound interesting? Click here to sign up to stay in the know as we release more event details!
Share this post: