We should all take time and count our blessings sometimes…
Why is working at Clareity awesome? I love to learn, and I love to be helpful and make things better.
- When I meet with clients, they can learn from me but I can also learn from them, and that lets me help other clients increasingly better. I love continuing to learn.
- Clareity does well enough that I have the freedom to perform pure research (not paid for by any client) when I think it’s important for my industry – and Gregg backs me on it. Again, I love continuing to learn.
- When I facilitate strategic planning, I help organizations act and use their resources effectively and strategically and build a better future for stakeholders.
- When I perform an MLS/Association survey, it helps them work better for their members.
- When I help with selection of MLS, TMS, website or other systems, it ensures organizations get the system that best meets member needs.
- When I help organizations cooperate or merge, it helps them provide services for members or customers more efficiently.
- When I help negotiate a contract, it creates win-win relationships that are better equipped to stand the test of time.
- When I write a paper or blog or speak publicly on a variety of subjects, I help people think about and solve problems and make things better for everyone.
- When I perform a security audit or speak on that subject, I help people reduce their business risk.
- When I help recruit new talent for an organization, the new person is more likely to be a long term contributor.
- When I perform a survey for a vendor, it helps them work better for their customers.
- When I help a vendor with their product direction, I get to see my ideas come to life.
- I get to dream up cool new services for helping my clients.
- There’s no “Why I hate my job” list.
I love my clients, colleagues, and job. Life is awesome.
Share this post: